Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Weekend Looms... but I will not be working on my loom. Instead I plan to do many other fun things. We have a show, I have some movies coming from Netflix, and I have 5 pounds of Merino /Tencel roving to spin into sock yarn. The movies are Girl With a Pearl Earring and Howl's Moving Castle. I am trying to watch some things that have been on the queue for a year, before the DVDs of Law and Order: Season 6 come in from Netflix.

Charity Knitting. I never do, but now I will. I saw this post today from Sheri at the Loopy Ewe, and am all over knitting fingerless mitts for cold Russians. Do you think customs will let me tuck chocolate into the centers?

We are having Eileen Hallman from New World Textiles come give us a cotton spinning workshop in Riverside on 6/9/07. There are still spaces left, but they have been filling up quickly. This makes me happy. She will be teaching a full day of Charkha 101.

My stupid back is still out of joint, and no amount of massage, yoga, rest, or wriggling is popping it back into place. I am going to have to call a chiropractor after tax time. Any recommendations?

No comments: