Thursday, June 27, 2019

Soap For a Cause

You may know that I have a strong pro-asylum position regarding anyone who is seeking a better life here in the US.  RAICES is a group with a "mission to help separated families, detained families, unaccompanied minors, and others who are seeking asylum in the United States."  That is some hard, good work.  

So I'm having a flash promotion:  buy a 6 pack of soap bars for $50 and I'll donate the shipping of $8 per box to RAICES.  Good for orders placed between 4 PM PDT Thursday to 4 PM PDT Friday and for in-stock items only (please see below).  Can't decide?  Give me an idea what scents you like and I will choose for you.  

Arabian Spice - 1
Cedar Balsam - 3
Coconut - 3
Cucumber Melon - 1
Ginger Lime - 3
Lavender - 2 
Lavender Mint - 2
Lemon - 2 
Lemon Vanilla - 3
Lime - 3
Natural - 2
Oatmeal Milk & Honey - 2
Orange - 3
Orange Vanilla - 1
Oud - 4
Patchouli - 3
Plumeria - 4
Rose - 3
Vanilla - 4

I accept PayPal directly or I can make a private listing on Etsy just for you! SleepingFoxFarms

No comments: