Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Finally my knitting is near my scanner at work and it is all flat. Here for your viewing pleasure are...







The "Prairie Iris" and baby alpaca fingerless mitts. Someday I may even work in the ends and get to wear them! They are both done, and look pretty much the same. Handspun and navajo plied by yours truly. "Prairie Iris" roving (merino and silk blend) dyed by Capistrano Fiber Arts. This is the same roving I made my Grandma's christmas fingerless mitts out of, so we match!


















The Delft Sock (#1) . This is my math class knitting. I finally tried it on today and it is a perfect fit *whew*. The yarn is Opal.
































The brown sock (#1). This is Trekking ProNatura yarn. It is a wool and bamboo blend and heaven to work with. Just as nice as wool-tencel. You can't really see it yet, but the leg will be a basketweave pattern. I got this yarn over at Knit N Stitch and I saw that they had some left yesterday. I highly recommend it. They had a grey, a lighter brown-green-yellow, another brown, and a blue.

















%3

No comments: