Saturday, August 03, 2013

New Month, New Knitalong

Well it is Camp Loopy time again and I started project 3 last night. The pattern is Malt by Tin Can Knits and the yarn is Cascade Ultra Pima Fine. I am short a skein, but have a whole month to come up with a solution. The knitting is very easy which is a huge relief after the intensity of July.

I really need a kick back project right now. Of course I am still trying to knit my Catkin, but I don't have the deadline pressure anymore. I hit a really fussy part of the pattern and can't do anything else while knitting it, no reading, no talking, no listening to the radio.

Today is just a lazy Saturday. I slept in until 8am (usually I get up around 5 - 5:30) and am getting warmed up for the day.

*update* Thanks to the gods of internet searches, I learned how to fix my editing problem!  Now this post should look a bit nicer. I will add a bonus photo just for fun.

No comments: