Thursday, January 18, 2018

Flying Along

We've had some short days at work so I am turning my surprise free time into WoW progress.  At long, miserable last I finished the Suramar quests and Broken Shore rep to get flying in Legion. Then I turned my attention to the class mount project and that only took a half dozen very quick quests.  Now I am the proud owner of a lovely flying horsey. 
Somehow it turns out that when you play, you make progress. I also wrapped up a raid quest I've had forever and got a cute new outfit.  Now it's time to get my 110 hunter her flying mount.

No new progress on the white blanket but I am cranking out some purple / gray socks during phone calls at work.  The yarn was for a shawl but I wasn't making progress and it wasn't that attractive so I ripped it back a few months ago.  I like the new project much better and I might be able to make some matching accessories.

No comments: