Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Cloudy Day

I have a bunch of pictures stored on the camera for your blogging pleasure. The down side is that the uploading / downloading program is on the dead computer. I will get them posted as soon as I can. It stinks finally having pictures and no way to post them.

Off to see the shrink this morning - they filled my regular appointment time on Fridays and I have been moved to Wednesdays. Blah. I hope the puppy is there to make up for it :) At least the chocolate bin is always full.

I have been a good girl this week and went to yoga twice on Sunday, to bellydancing on Monday, and bellydancing AND yoga yesterday. Whew. I feel good, though. Mostly I no longer feel like a complete moron in bellydancing class. There is still a looooong way to go.

On the needles... I have been chipping away at the swamp socks. It just has not been knitting weather recently (and I never thought I would say that!). I am still working on the new sample of the Mermaid scarf for my knitting class at Knit N Stitch, and for pictures and publication someday soon. I have started doodling for the new project, something with leaves and flowers is my plan.

No comments: