Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Revelations

I'm it, thanks to Rose. I suspect she is more interesting than I am, but I will do my best.
The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves.

1) What was I doing ten years ago? I was working at Sav-On drugs and Newark Paperboard. I also moved from San Bernardino into my current house. I still did cross stitch as my primary recreation as this was the pre-spinning, pre-knitting and pre-weaving era.

2) What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today? Check with the computer folks to see how bad the news is about the laptop. Teach knitting class at 2. Go to bellydancing tonight at 6. Mail my unemployment form. Put gas in the car (done).

3) Snacks I enjoy. Those pink and white circus animal cookies. Has anyone ever identified which animals they are supposed to be? Stouffer's french bread pizza. Apricots (fresh or dried). Trader Joe's peanut butter filled pretzel puffs. Toast.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire. Buy a house, get some sheep. And chickens. I love chickens. Spiff up the Altima - maybe a racing stripe. Fund season 2-27 of "Firefly". Travel. Get a restored Sunbeam Tiger. Keep $2 M of the leftovers and live off the interest. The rest is up for grabs.

5) Places I have lived: (in order) Victorville CA, Las Vegas NV, Spanaway WA, Spakenberg NL, Moreno Valley CA, Northampton MA, San Bernardino CA, Riverside CA. Does the summer in Tustin with Mr. Fixit count?

6) Jobs I have had: Air Force dental office assistant, bookstore, pet shop, other pet shop, several manufacturing and assembly gigs, several HR and office assistant gigs, Permit Agent for Extra-Legal loads, and then the last 4 years at the Bad Place.

No comments: