Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Clean as a Whistle

It is the beginning of soap season here at the Picky household and with soap comes washcloth knititng.  I finished two already this week and they are headed to new homes soon.  Happily they make excellent packing material around the soap.


Other knitting is still going well.  I cast off the CeCe sewater Saturday.  All that is left is sewing down the neckband and adding a button and it is complete. The Bosc Pear shawl is still nearly done (it has been on pause while I've been catching up on other things).  Fox Paws is at the half way mark but I have less than half the time left so I need to keep my nose to the grindstone with that. The repeats are getting much smoother - only one day of kniting per repeat instead of 4 days.  And I have a stack of new snowflakes ready for photographing.

No comments: