Monday, September 12, 2016

Winery Adventure

I went on a very fun adventure this weekend with a friend.  We went to Masia de la Vinya for wine tasting.  We had a great "bartender", the wine was delicious, the company was excellent and the day was beautifu.  Somewhere around taste #5 I started to relax and feel like myself again... I may need to become a middle aged drinker after all.

Kidding! But seriously, how cute are we?  This is out on the patio, drinking local sangria and listening to live classic rock.  I think this was during the James Taylor song.   We had a great time. I highly recommend it.

After wine and breadsticks and water and time we hit the road back home with only a couple stops - one at the bead store for some beads to match some of the yarn-crawl yarn, one to get my nose pierced and one for a delicious burrito late lunch.  Pretty much a perfect day.  I didn't even touch my knitting.

No comments: