Saturday, February 28, 2009

Catching Up

Howdy All! Sorry that posts have been thin on the ground. I have had some motivation issues and didn't want to (leave the house) whine about it. Right now I am back in the world and sending out resumes. Woot! I also made it to another soap show this weekend (3 for 3 weekends) and am desperate to get into the one next weekend.

But sometimes I do get out. A smattering of pictures:

Snowdrops that I thought were toast








Picture of lace from the Winter Lace Conference.
Progress being made on That Scottish Stole. This is the knitted-on border.

2 comments:

Acorn to Oak said...

The Scottish Stole looks like it's going to be beautiful! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Where will you be selling soap? I'd love to see your soap (I'm a sniffer), but Riverside is a little out of the way. I'd love it if you would keep us all abreast of where you will be selling your soapy wares.