Thursday, June 10, 2010

Falling

It has been an interesting month here at the Pickyknitter abode. Not much knitting, a lot of working, and a serious amount of falling ass-over-teakettle for a mysterious gentleman. He seems to have all the qualities on my 'list'; patient, patient, geeky, patient, funny, likes cats, patient, affectionate, patient and funny. The timing is right, the stars are aligned, I am getting what I asked for and the next step is to enjoy it and let our friendship blossom without second guessing or feeling unworthy or taking it for granted.

I have also drunk a stunning amount of brandy sours, but not all at once, so that is not really news.

At work today they asked if I would be interested in becoming a 'lead' on my team... I am pretty sure that would be ok with me. I have had short days this week and it is really, really good for recharging the ol' batteries. Month end will be here before I know it.

No comments: