Thursday, June 17, 2010

Settling In

I have been feeling myself settle into a sense of stability and smoothness this week. Things with Mr. P are going well and I am starting to let myself be at peace with the idea that I am ready for someone else in my life, after a month of second guessing if I am really ready. It has taken the better part of 2 1/2 years to put myself back together. I don't begrudge that time; I have needed every minute of it to feel whole again; but over the last year I have had a growing sense that I would be capable of enjoying time with a new partner.

It is time to start adding little things back into my day; things that went by the wayside in the flurry of excitement and hopefulness. Blogging is tops on the list. Knitting is right behind. Routine is not an option - not with the crazy work schedule - but I hope that keeping some up some touchstone habits with keep me grounded.

So... watch this space for more snippets of my life with wool, cat hair and dreams of northern climes.

No comments: