Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday Update

I have really been slacking in the "post every day" department.

Things are okay but not very exciting this week. I have a surprise day off of work tomorrow and about 345 things I would like to do with it. Options include doing my taxes, going to the beach, washing the dogs, scrubbing the house, cashing in some cans, weaving like a maniac, sleeping all day or being glued to the computer.

I have been spending more time each day in the "bird room" (I moved the computer in here several months ago so I can interact with them more), and have noticed a reduction in my lung capacity / increase in my fits of coughing in the morning. It may be time to look into getting an air filter / HEPA unit. Cockatiels are dusty birds, all right!

I am still reading _Dracula_ and watching "Jeeves and Wooster" in spare moments. Fry & Laurie are comedy gold.

1 comment:

Acorn to Oak said...

Sounds like some fun options...except for the taxes. :-/ I wish you a long, fun day off. :-)