Sunday, July 10, 2011

Knitting on Commission

I have been accumulating a "request" knitting list and it is very exciting! I actually do love the idea of knitting a project if someone else "sponsors" the yarn and pattern. I am juggling plans for a hat, a shawl, fingerless mitts and now a cardigan and am only feeling a little overwhelmed. Just "whelmed", maybe. I am going to make the most of the week "off" between Camp Loopy projects!

Today I started a cardigan for Martha to wear in her classroom when the a/c is blasting. I already had the pattern, we found a great yarn, and I settled in with Netflix to get in some quality knitting time today. It is jsut a baby in that picture; it is about twice as long now and I still have some knitting energy left in me.


It feels good to have my knitting mojo back. Of course, only I seem to have the urge to cover myself in wool and wool projects during the first crazy hot week of the year. Contrarians unite!

No comments: