Monday, February 26, 2007

Hi All,
I have been slammed here at work; no time to blog. Wah. Sorry about the lack of pictures (Marti), but just think of the workout your imagination is getting :)

I am still drifting between projects. Oh yes, I have made 2 tatted and beaded bracelets since Saturday, and just about finished the fingerless mitts, and progress continues on the blue socks and the peppermint socks, but I have no big project to work on. I suppose I should finish up the grey sweater ("Aud") and get spinning for "Jasmine". There is such a lack of spinning time.

The entrelac on the peppermint socks is a big job, but very fiddly, so I can only work on that for a few minutes at a time.

In my non-knitting life, I am going to yoga, still slogging thru algebra (although I have been ignoring my homework), still petting the pets, and have rekindled my romance with the library. Current reading list "Sibleys Field Guide to Western Birds", "The Worst Hard Time", "Beethoven's Hair", and something I forgot the name of. It covers medical curiosities through history; conjoined twins and such.

Spinning classes start up at Knit N Stitch on Wednesday - I am excited and nervous and unprepared. Situation normal.

No comments: