Monday, March 30, 2009

Itteh Bitteh Kitteh Committeh

The babies are growing and *surprise* still need homes. First, a family shot...

The kittehs! The top center kitty and the one to the right are red tabby & white (both male). The calico & white just below that and the calico & white dead center are both female. The all red tabby is a male and the dark tabby is a female. Did I mention that they are a-dor-able?And really, who could resist this face?

In other news, I have been playing with the collection of spinning wheels this week. Here is some merino that I dyed many moons ago and am spinning quite fine on my Ashford Traditional. I had forgotten what a lovely wheel this is. I think I am keeping it for a student wheel. I tried spinning this fiber thick and fluffy but I think it is better suited to laceweight.

No comments: