Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lambtown Loometh

I am chugging through work* and counting down the hours until I can leave for Lambtown. It will be the 4th year I have been there representing The Soap Plantation - where does the time go? I think I may actually be able to resist buying fiber this year... unless I see something really extraordinary. I don't have any Cormo fleeces, you know.

Knitting is progressing. I finished Gray Sock #1 on Tuesday while at the Redlands Bowl watching "Brigadoon". Go see it! It runs through this weekend. I started Sock #2 while I was there and have finished the toe and begun the instep, lace pattern and all. I love, love, love this yarn. Pictures soon, if the hotel has wireless internet, or if by some miracle I finish all my pre-trip chores before 10pm.

*I only wish I was chugging beer. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am nosey (It's Anne's Fault).

You are located in Madden Hall, Booth #13.

Scott H.