Saturday, May 05, 2012

Walkin' & Talkin'

No knitting content to report, sorry.  I am still chipping away at the Irtfa'a shawl by Anne Hansen, but one row twice a week is slow going.

Dozer and I got baths and then went for a walk this afternoon. I got some lunch and he got a new collar and lead - my birthday splurge.  I like giving him the freedom to walk on the 15' lead, but the trip back from the pet shop with the 4' lead was much more organized. I think he has slept under my chair for the entire time we have been back from our trip. He is still limping in the back; I am not sure if it is overwalking, a jumping off the bed injury or an issue from the mystery lump on his side. This is our 4th day in a row walking - not a huge milestone for some but pretty good for me.  I hope his hip feels better soon, as I will be very sad to have no walkable dogs now that I am trying to get back in the habit of walking.

I read a little, snoozed a little, ate some cake, walked for an hour, snuggled the parrot and played some World of Warcraft.  A pretty good birthday.

No comments: