Darling Wendy is having a contest for folks to guess how many pairs of socks she will make over the summer. I have sent in my guess, although by September I will never want to see another skein of sock yarn again. Maybe that is the real way to restrict yarn buying - overdosing.
My official "Knit This" sock list:
- Zarina superfine merino "gray"
- Mountain Colors (for M) "Tamarack"
- Marks & Kattens Clown socks (for C)
- "Watermelon Tourmaline" from Stone Barn Fibers
- "Saffron" from Sweet Georgia
- "Painted Desert" from Stone Barn Fibers
- "Peppermint Mocha" from Claudia
- "Wild Clover" from Cider Moon
- Online Supersock
- Pink socks (for K)
Wish me luck!