Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Beginnings

I found this little thing making noise in the nestbox when I got home from work tonight:
Photobucket
Hamlet and Violet's first chick after all these years. There are 2 more eggs in the box, pipping away. I sure hope they make it. I had given up hope that they would ever have fertile eggs. The parents will be getting massive quantities of millet and soft food for a while. I don't really have time for handfeeding!

I snuck a picture of my workstation:
Photobucket
My world is grey. Things have been really busy this week and I am getting pretty stressed out. However, I would still rather be stressed there than back at the Bad Place.

And I have been meaning to show you the pretty plants outside the office doors.
Photobucket
I don't know what they are, but I just love that color.

No comments: