Thursday, April 01, 2010

Simple Gifts

There was a second chick in the nestbox tonight, still a little damp. Chick # 1 is nice and fluffy and had a full crop. Later I heard Hamlet feeding them, so I have hope they will thrive.

Kiwi and Beaker got some snuggle time and playgym time. I love the way that Kiwi looks furious and Beaker is doing the avian equivalent of a kilt check.
Photobucket
Another average day. Work, lunch, knit, work, stress, laugh, sit in traffic, feed the cats. I think I am supposed to be in Naxx 10 but am just not feeling in the mood for WoW. I stayed up until 2:30 last night (this morning?) watching "The World's Fastest Indian" and it was as fun as I remembered. Right now "Defiance" is playing... it seems to be mostly in Russian, so I am getting every 5th word since I am too lazy to actually watch it and am playing with photos instead. Oh and I think it is time to switch the laundry and take out the trash.

A sunflower from Grandma's home in Wyoming. Sometimes I think about my simple life and wonder why I don't pack up and move out there.
Photobucket

No comments: