Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy!

Right this minute, for the past 2 hours actually, I am happy. Can't tell you why, because I have no idea. I like it though. I am finally excited about the cruise, and am going to have a good time. I will try not to end up on those late night shows about people who disappear from cruise ships *shudder*.

I got some knitting done today at lunch - 6 or 7 rows (front and back are being knit in the round, so it is more knitting than it sounds like) on Mandy's sweater.

Otherwise there is not much to report. I worked a little bit on Petal last night and if I don't sleep for the rest of the week, I could probably finish it. I don't know if that is the best plan.

And I forgot to mention it earlier, but I knew it was officially "The Holidays" last weekend when I heard the first "Chia Pet" commercial of the season. I think they must start at one minute after Thanksgiving. I should find mine and bring it to work. Heh Heh.

No comments: