Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Crazy Time

I. hate. my. job.

I like knitting, but there is no time. There has to be a happy medium somewhere. Or better yet, be independently wealthy and spend all day knitting and petting the dogs. They would like that.

I did everything on my to-do list yesterday - and that NEVER happens. I usually put twice as much stuff on as I need to, just so I will do half of it. I voted, I went to the grocery store, I went to the coffee shop to use their wifi on the job hunt, and I went to Fran's to wind bobbins for Conference next week. They are all done now and we watched an interesting show on VH1 about the history of black music in America. After I came home I managed to watch and episode of "A bit of Fry and Laurie" and knit a few rows on the Dahlia sock #1. I like knitting.

Today is sock knitting class, yoga, and more time at the coffee shop. There are other things on the list, but doing them all will mean no sleeping tonight, so I will do what I can and then turn in and get a good night's sleep.

No comments: