Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Boring is Not Bad

The ankle is feeling much better. I can move it in 3 of 4 directions and am (mentally) comfortable enough in yoga to do modified asanas without feeling like it is wimpy. I love this new and improved yoga-every-day practice; I can actually feel the muscles in my arms these days. We had a restorative class in Hatha yesterday, so I felt refreshed for Ashtanga afterwards. It was *amazing*. I felt calm and centered and focused like never before. My standing balances were good, my breathing was good, my mind was clear. I might have to do that before every Ashtanga session from now on.

The job hunt is going slowly. There were no responses from last week's resumes. I think this afternoon I will spend some time sending out more, although I kinda like not having a real job. I feel like I am independently wealthy and am SO happy. I had a dream last night that I was back at the old job and it was less than pleasant.

One sleeve down and one sleeve to go on Petal. Might get that done today, too. I finished the first Swamp sock last night and it might never get a mate. I am so sick of the colorway.

1 comment:

Acorn to Oak said...

I'm glad your ankle is feeling better. Yay!

Sounds like you're livin' the good life. All the yoga sounds great. I've been wanting to get more into that but it's just not in the budget right now. So, we just follow along with a dvd. It works.

Have a great week! :-)