Sunday, September 07, 2008

Good News, Bad News

Welcome Lime & Violet visitors! Thanks for taking the time to click over. I try to remember to post about knitting in between life rants :)

Speaking of which, the MS4 is coming along swimmingly. I think I am on row 15 of 29 of clue 1 or something. I will also be out of beads by the end of the first clue, so I will have to hit the bricks and find some more. It is a really pretty pattern, I like the yarn and I like the beads. I swore I would take a picture, but life got in the way.

The new "blank" combed top is in and ready for a big dye session this week. There will be merino/tencel, blue faced leicester and yak/silk to choose from.

I had an unexpected trip to the vet today and had to put one of the bunnies to sleep. He had a major injury that needed surgery which I could not afford and which he might not survive. I feel pretty bad. Really bad.

2 comments:

Acorn to Oak said...

Sorry to hear about bunny. :-(

Wow! You're moving along on MS4. I guess you found yarn! I haven't had a chance to yet.

That's cool that your scarf pattern is on that blog. Wow!

Have a great week! :-)

Wendy said...

Sorry to hear about your bunny. Those decisions are always difficult. You obviously cared for your bunny very much and gave him a good life.

Your mermaid scarf is beautiful!