Friday, December 03, 2010

Friday Night's All Right

Another week nearly over! Tomorrow I have to get up at OHMYGODITISEARLY and go to work for the morning, but thn the day is free until the Holiday party (bowling!). There is a rumor that there will be an IPad raffled off, and that we get a drinks budget, so I had better go check it out. The other goal for this weekend is to start some gloves / fingerless gloves and maybe catch the escapee kitty. Again.

Today was my year and a day anniversary at work, and also turned out to be the day of Meeting With Every Employee for the boss. It was nice to get some one on one time and I was pleasantly surprised to get an end of the year bonus. Most of it is going toward fixing the car, but there should be enough left for an e-reader if I find one I like.

Just getting in a little compy time, a little lasagna, a little Monty Python and then tottering off to bed.

No comments: