Thursday, December 02, 2010

Out and About

I have managed to get out an about this fall - yay! I went to the Las Vegas Renaissance Faire in October to work and found time to see the parrot show... Sadly there were no pionus but they do have an Eclectus. We descended upon the Sons of Norway and gave a demonstration on spinning... It was quite a good time & it felt good to get some wool between my fingers again. We met lots of knitters and I think I freaked out the guy who was asking a ton of questions by pointing out that he must be an engineer... which he was.

I made it down to Hermosa beach for a craft fair a couple weeks ago and enjoyed a nice warm hour on the beach with the seagulls and sand pipers. I was glad I went when the next weekend the weather turned cool and windy.

No comments: