Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Almost Done for Today. I am ready for a vacation. No work, no soap, no yoga, no pets, no house, no car, no spinning, no knitting, no school. Just me and a case of Guinness. Just really, really tired. All those things are things I choose and enjoy, but I am ready for a short break.

Knitting: Icarus grew quite a lot last night in math class - half a repeat! I am still in love with the pattern and the fine yarn, although the green-ness of it is wearing on me. It is just barely all the wrong shades of green. It is going to look great when it is done, though.

Netflix: Finally got around to watching "Grave of the Fireflies". It is very well done, but wow, is it sad. If you saw "Nobody Knows", it is along the same lines. Moving, disturbing, sad, not a good choice for late night viewing. There are some cute and funny parts to balance, so all was not lost. Also at home are "Becket" and "The Prestige" - it might be time to watch something funny to give myself a break!

No comments: