Monday, May 07, 2007

Randy Rocks. The laptop is up and running and I am beaming from ear to ear. Or I would be, if I weren't in the office pretending to be cool.

The birthday weekend went well. I got some fun ecards, we had a nice dinner with a dishy waiter at Outback, and my new epiphyllum bloomed last night.

Icarus is growing by leaps and bounds. I had my first tinking session with it last night - a row and a half to uncross a twisted stitch. I tried and tried to figure out how to drop the stitch and fix it, but it did not reveal itself to me until the tinking fairy came. Sigh. But I was watching Clive Owen on the tv, so it was OK. There would be a picture today except that I mananged to leave the project bag at home.

Tonight I am skipping yoga and installing myself down at the coffeeshop. I am going to do some algebra homework and then play a little WoW.

No comments: