Saturday, April 03, 2010

"Here I go - mumbling"

My long cheerful spell came to an abrupt end this morning. People who pry and then criticize really need to STFU. Just because I open my mouth, does not mean that you are invited to give 'advice'. Pah. The real bummer is that I had wanted to stay for a while and knit and visit.

Got some knitting done earlier in the day while the car was busy failing its smog check. Couldn't seem to find an open garage to get it fixed, so I guess I know what I am doing on Monday morning! It was a beautiful day to drive around town and listen to the radio, though.

The baby birds are fat and happy, I made all the birds pasta and veggies for breakfast, gave Kiwi and Beaker some snuggle time and Kiwi tried to give me heart failure by flying all around the kitchen.

I am supposed to be in the car, driving to San Diego for a concert, but am having trouble getting motivated, even though I have been looking forward to this for weeks. Maybe I will just watch the live feed online. Or put in a cd and sing along. Sometimes being a hermit means I forget if doing things with other people is fun / worth the effort.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the stories about your pets!!! If you get a chance, please post pics so we can see them grow up! ~ Loretta. AZ