Friday, January 28, 2011

Well Balanced

Another short post, I fear. Had a good day at work, an easy drive home, a nice warm bath and am now snuggling some cockatiels before my early bedtime. There is one on each shoulder at the moment (which is good for my posture). I work again tomorrow and wake up call is 5am or so. I also seem to have lost my phone / alarm clock. Rats.

The "keep calm and make tea" plan is still working well. I am more even tempered and productive at work and have been able to do just about everything that I said I would away from work. I finished a knitting project and started a new one, and also started a waitlist for wristwarmers (in exchange for tins of cat food).

The weather has been good this week but I haven't seen much of it; next week I should have some short days and will get out and wash the car and tidy up the garden and maybe even clean out part of the garage. We'll see.

No comments: